Mediclaim policies usually cover Plastic Surgery procedures except cosmetic ones. For claiming a medical insurance, 24 hour of stay in medical facility is mandatory in most of the insurances but daycare procedures are also applicable in some insurances now.
The documents required for cashless insurance facility are
- Medical Insurance policy paper / Patient’s TPA card
- Identity & Age Proof ( Aadhar Card/ Driving License/ Voter’s ID)
- Passport size photograph of patient and Primary Insurer
- Pan Card
- Medical Treatment documents ( Old or recent doctor’s prescription, laboratory or radiological investigation reports, old discharge summary etc)
- FIR/MLC copy (incase of RTA)