Eligibility: MCh (Plastic Surgery)
Patient Coordinator (Female)
- Schedule Patient visits
- Listen to patients and their families to ensure needs are being addressed
- Educate patients on medical procedures or conditions
- Keep patient records up to date and computer proficient
- Act as a liaison between the patient and healthcare personnel by keeping the lines of communication flowing.
Eligibility: any Graduation or MBA (Hospital Management)
Experience: Fresher preferred
OT Technician cum Laser Technician (Female)
- To demonstrate quality care for patients.
- To assist the Surgeon in procedures/surgeries/Laser treatments.
- To assist with post procedure monitoring of patient
- To set up OT and equipment prior to each procedure & orientation of patient to OT.
- To effectively interface with patients/ physicians/ other service users and deliver quality care with compassion and high level of responsiveness.
Eligibility: Diploma in OT Technician
Experience: Fresher or 1 year experience preferred
Fields marked (*) are required